The Mikvah of Denver, also called the Westside Mikvah has a long and venerable history. The Mikvah was moved from behind the building housing the Historic Lake Steam Baths (still in operation after almost 100 years) to its present location at 1404 Quitman Street, Denver, Colorado 80204 in the mid-1960s.
Rabbi Daniel Goldberger and the indomitable Molly Feder were most active in getting a new and modern Mikvah for the entire Jewish Community. Nearly all Jewish congregations of the time participated in building the Mikvah. Hence, the Mikvah became THE Community Mikvah, offering a place for conversions, brides, regular monthly usage, a men’s mikvah and also a Kailim Mikvah (for cooking utensils). The Mikvah was most recently remodeled in 1999 with a grant from the Rose Foundation. Several cosmetic upgrades are now being implemented with the participation of the local West Side Community women.
The Mikvah is under the Rabbinical Supervision of Rabbi Tzvi Steinberg of Congregation Zera Abraham. To make an appointment, please call Mrs. Rachel Mishory at (303) 931-1542 or email email@example.com